Sunday, February 25, 2007

a l'hotel

I'm on a random computer in the lobby of my parent's hotel. I don't even know how I made it here because they randomly decided to close down the ligne 1 after Charles de Gaulle Etoile (basically the Arc de Triomphe). So I meandered around that area (since the hotel is like 2 more metro stops down) and finally came across a bus that was taking passengers the way that ligne 1 would have. I got off the bus when I saw a building that said whatever it was the metro stop was called and found the hotel. Of course I'm very proud that I a) didn't freak out and b) didn't have to take a cab. Stayed out until freaking 5 am again last night. It's ridiculous because then I have to sleep into the afternoon and miss most of the day. Dinner was fun because Louise wasn't there so Anna and I shared a bottle of wine, a baguette, and a frozen quiche (we cooked it). Good times.

In other news, I got punched in the face on the metro yesterday by my friend Mikhail. It was an accident but it hurt a lot. I guess I can now say that I've been hit in the face (by a tire) but I can't back it up with a great fight story.

I'm dying to post some pics up I will do tomorrow possibly?

I found a McDonalds with wifi near my apt. (and an H&M!!!)

Peace

3 comments:

ChristLovesBeans said...

I'm obsessed with your blog. you make them very interesting. love the baguette walking around in the streets business. love that you love life. i love the i'm doing best story. love you! wow, i miss you. liz and her friends came home last night and were being really loud, and i was angry and it smells like drunken bodies here. whatev. i'll email you intimate details of my life

Unknown said...

This post led to this exchange in our office today:

Ken: "Sara got punched in the face by Mikhail!"

Vic: "What was she doing putting her face near a violent Russian?!?"

Nettie Moore said...

totally vic